Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Catching some quiet

Hello to all my wonderful readers!! I needed to take a few minutes to blog a little bit. Yes, it's Avon I'm blogging about. One of these days I'll blog of other things lol. For now though, I've got to work on business while I have the chance.
So you all know that Fall season is around the corner (where did summer time go?) and with Fall comes decorating and entertaining with family and friends. Well, I have something to share with those who love to entertain. You are going to enjoy these items.





WOW!!! Wouldn't these items be such an amazing touch to your entertaining? Fancy cookie making for kids to share with classmates. Share with your family and friends, that Avon is so much more than just makeup. What about being invited to someone else's gathering and they ask you to bring a dish? Show up with an Avon item and be the talk of the party. Shop my estore 
www.youravon.com/mcoddington and get your shopping list ready. All orders $40+ receive Free Shipping.

To Join Avon and help me build my own Team: www.startavon.com reference code mcoddington
Questions: Email me mcoddington@rocketmail.com

Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment