Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Candles anyone??

Do you like candles? Me too!! I don't burn mine very often, well not at all with kids running around. I use a candle warmer and set the candle on it. Lasts so much longer, especially love this idea for when I get a wonderful smelling candle. I am blown away and excited to get my hands on some of these Fall Scented candles from Avon. 30 minute burn time and long lasting fragrance...


You can even mix the scents: Also known as MIXOLOGY



I just love that Avon has candles, and that I can support myself in this business. It's a joy to work for myself! You can to, just join me today in this amazing opportunity.
www.startavon.com use my reference code mcoddington
and choose from 3 different kits, ranging from $25 for quick starter kit, $50 for Advance starter kit or $100 for the premium starter kit. Each kit includes products for you to keep, brochures to pass out to anyone and so much more. 



Great things come from being an Avon Representative. Buy your favorite products from yourself, build friendships, meet great people, and even earn great incentives. Cruise like a Boss incentive is a crazy wild incentive. With this you could earn a cruise to the Bahamas. 😎 OMG insane!!! 

Does this make you more interested in joining? If not, that's okay and you can still shop some Avon with me. My estore is open 24/7 www.youravon.com/mcoddington

Thank you for reading and leave me some feedback on what your favorite Avon products are.

No comments:

Post a Comment