Monday, August 28, 2017

Back 2 school

The day has arrived, well almost! Tomorrow morning we will wake up earlier than we have for the last few months. We will whine, and cry and fight that we are so tired. It's a battle that we will conquer everyday as it needs done. Hurry don't miss the bus!! Off to the first day of school for 2017-2018 school year. Let's see what fun this year brings; new friends, new struggles, old struggles, all battles, tired little bodies, homework but not just for the kids. Birthday party invites, parties at school, plays, field trips, field day, appreciation days and good ol' spirit days and can't forget those dreaded snow days.
My girls seemed to be getting excited for back to school, up until tonight. We attended Meet the teacher and my oldest (7) was a bit shy, which I can understand that. My middle girl (6) has been begging to go back to school, she loves school. My youngest (3) not attending yet this year, was a handful tonight because she wants to be in school and erase the teachers artwork on the dry erase board.😕
Well, I should zoom off here and finish my laundry so I can get to bed. Busy morning and then I get to go clean 😊 and return home before they exit the bus. Crossing my fingers for a good Day 1!!
Have a great night all my readers, and good luck to those going to school or have already gone back. Be careful drivers of those big yellow sunshines out driving with precious sunbeams on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment