Tuesday, August 8, 2017

It's been a long summer

I haven't had the chance to sit down and blog this summer. It's been a long crazy busy one, too!! I just can't believe the kids will be returning to school in less than a month. I'm kind of excited, but kind of sad. We took a little road trip in July to visit my family out of state, and had fun. It was nice to get away for a little. I had my last 3 wisdom teeth extracted, and recovery was rough for a little over 2 weeks. My family did some swimming, on the nice days that weren't raining lol. I am working on expanding my Cleaning jobs, I clean houses once in a while and I love it. It works like therapy to me. The last few days the temperature hasn't been summer-like where we live. It's more like early fall weather. The kids want to swim, but it's too chilly. My oldest two girls are preparing for school, and they can't wait to go back. Well, I think that's enough about me lol. Let's discuss some Avon Excitement!!!

INTRODUCING: The A Box     This Box can be yours in Campaign 18 (available 8/8-8/21) for just $10 with any $40 Brochure Purchase ($40 does not include items purchased from the Outlet, or any other fliers). This is something new that Avon is bringing to each campaign and they will be different for each one. Don't miss these, they would make a great gift for back to school, or college, or any occasion.

Are you a fan of Skin So Soft? Well you are in luck. More than 3 pages of your favorite Skin So Soft products on sale now. Just hop on over to my estore with this link 
www.youravon.com/mcoddington   and shop away. Don't just stop at the SSS pages, move on to the skin care, or makeup, how about a new fragrance, or something new for fashion? Avon is so much more than makeup, and we even have men's products so they are not left out. 



Do you enjoy the scent of a new candle? How about some of these choices. 
My absolute favorite is the Sparkling Champagne...I set it on the warmer in my kitchen (I have a fairly big house) and once the whole candle melts, I can smell it all through my house. It smells amazing. Next campaign we have some Fall Scented candles coming and I'm so excited. So be sure to keep an eye out on my blog. I will hopefully be blogging a bit more than I have all summer. 
Well I shall be getting some other things done, laundry needs done while everyone is sleeping. Have a great night, thanks for reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment