Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Spring is in Bloom

We are a week into March already, WOW!!! Time is really going fast this year. Is everyone keeping up with this Fast Forward? Not so much on my end. It's been a month since I last blogged, and I apologize. I have been missing, keeping busy though. 😉 Trying to stay on top of things. Keeping up with motherly duties, Avon, and also cleaning for others.
I will be sharing just a few Avon products for campaign 7 (shop online 3/7-3/20) www.youravon.com/mcoddington Free shipping on $40+ orders


Get this Beautiful Feet Collection for just $11.99 (keep in mind, spring is coming) Work on those winter toes, and get them spring ready. This is a great deal on these products, and your feet will love you.


Well, hate to cut this short but sleep is calling. Have a great night, and stay dry (it's raining where I am)


No comments:

Post a Comment