Saturday, March 11, 2017

A day in the life...

What goes on in a day in my life? Quite a few things go on in a day. It can be crazy busy or calm. You just never know. Weekday mornings, it's up and at 'em early to get 2 kids ready for school (in hopes the youngest stays asleep for a while), check fire, dog out, and if little one is still asleep I enjoy a few minutes of quiet. If little one is awake, it's a battle on her begging for gum at 7am or mints. Take a chill on the couch with her for a little bit and snuggle. Breakfast battle on what she wants to eat, then back to the mints and "hapship" (chapstick). Putting puzzles together, getting her bath and then most days I'm getting ready to go do some cleaning. I have added to my client list of houses to clean, and it's exciting for me. It's Therapy for this Avon Lady. I may be weird but that's ok. I think I am officially booked for cleaning without neglecting my own house haha. Do my cleaning work, then back home for shower, bus drop off and battles with what's for snack (always a battle). Homework time, and lots of reading. Play time while I multitask and figure out what's going to be for dinner. Back and forth from play room to kitchen for the next hour trying to have dinner jump out at me. It never happens that way, but I pray one day it will. Dinner time, baths, play and chill time or just fight like cats over 50 Barbie dolls for about a half hour. Then get ready for bed and fight over who brushes first. We don't want to go to bed yet, but we have to play even though we just fight. Bedtime has arrived and it's a constant battle each and every night. Why? I'll never understand it. Shhh!!! An hour later, very rarely earlier, it's all quiet and time for my favorite thing to do LAUNDRY!!! Depending on how much was there will determine when I can close my eyes for the night. Laundry and cleaning and dishes are my therapy. Well just a few hours later, I think it's my time to close my eyes and relax. Wait I may have said that wrong, I have no idea what RELAX means!!! I'm a mother and a busy one at that, so no relax here.
Well, I didn't blog this to bore anyone, but just giving anyone an idea of what most of my days are like. Always a battle in there somewhere, even over little things. Doing what I love and sharing with you.
Have a great night!!!
Signed Your Avon Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment