Saturday, March 25, 2017

So much to share

After a nice sunshine like today, I am sitting back and relaxing to blog a bit. To update you all on specials for this campaign. We are now in campaign 8. You can shop my estore 24/7 www.youravon.com/mcoddington. Orders will receive free shipping on $40+. Campaign 8 runs until April 3rd.
You have got to check out the Avon Living Magalog. Head over to my estore and check out this brochure, where you will find Chic pieces to refresh & renew each room for Spring Style.
Do you like to stock up on items that would make a quick last minute gift for birthdays, anniversaries, graduation or any occasion? Well shopping with me is a good start.

Make a difference by purchasing one of these items.
Are you a fan of candles? Check out our new Spring scents we have available. Only at $9.99 each, and they have a burn time of 30+ hours. I don't burn mine since my kids like to blow them out (even when they are out of reach) so I stick mine on a candle warmer and you always have them.



Endless gift ideas for anyone. We also have products for men, so they can't say they are left out.
So with some of the specials I shared with you, doesn't that make you curious as to what else we have? So while you are surfing the net, or scanning facebook, have a look around my estore and shop from the comfort of your comfy seat.
Have a great night, and thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment