Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hope everyone is staying warm.

☃ Well we are on our 2nd No School Day for this Storm Stella. My kids are begging to go to school. One is very upset, and thinks I can correct the No School issues. They are staying inside today out of the crazy winds. My youngest says, "we cant' go out, or we get frostbite!" She just turned 3 in February and she's the funniest little gal. They all can be quite humorous, and crabby all within minutes. Besides fighting today, they are playing legos, babies, and puzzles. Got to love puzzles. I'm working on Avon business, and multitasking. Debating on running to the store for some things, so I don't have to rush tomorrow after a Dentist appt. The wind might just pick me up and take me far away. Ooh that kind of sounds like a good idea. Wonder where it would take me?
So anyways. I hope everyone is staying warm today, and dry. While keeping warm inside, visit my Avon estore at www.youravon.com/mcoddington and shop right from a warm seat. All orders receive FREE SHIPPING on $40+ orders. Also be sure to request a complimentary brochure when ordering. Share Avon with family and friends. Easter is approaching and you will find some amazing deals for those Easter baskets.


Be safe and stay warm. I'll be over here breaking up girl fights. ☺
Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment