Monday, January 9, 2017

Warming up to campaign 3

We are approaching into campaign 3 already, wow! Everyone is trying to get back into routine since the Holiday rush. We are working on it here at my home. I've got some sick kids :-( and here's to hoping they bounce back quick!  Meanwhile I've been working on some sales boosters. I want to let online shoppers be aware that Avon is no longer doing online shipping codes or special offers. However if that changes I'll be sure to let you know. You can still get some good bang for the buck when shopping Avon. Just visit my estore and check out the bundle offers. Free shipping on any order $40+. Shop Campaign 3 online 1/10-1/23 at www.youravon.com/mcoddington.
Special offer: Campaign 3 Welcomes Little Red Dress Eau de Parfum warm/spicy. Just in time to grab something for Valentines Day for that special lady. So any ladies out there reading this, let your man know you are interested in some Avon for that special day. Get the Parfum $25 and receive a free Body Lotion and Body Wash Valued at $20. Don't you think that's an awesome deal?



Don't let the shopping stop there. Avon has begun with a special item or should I say items!
Begin a collection of charms for a Bracelet or even a necklace. Throw that man some hints. Valentines Day is coming faster than you think.
Ok I am sharing things for women, what in the world could a lady get that lucky guy in her life for Valentines Day? How about a new cologne?
Or, check out the Men's watches.

Get your shopping in now before it sneaks up on you any faster than it's been.
Any questions please email me and use "avon blog" in subject line so I know it's not spam
Follow me on facebook More Than Beauty by MEL @melAvonrep14
Thank you for stopping in for a good read. Leave me some feedback. Have a great night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment