Thursday, January 5, 2017

New & Exciting Coming Soon!!

I just want to share with all my readers and customers, that New Avon LLC is coming out with some new and exciting products. I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on some of the new products. Sometime this year will be a release, but I can't say exactly when. When I get further details, believe me I will be sharing with everyone. So while we wait on the new and exciting, how about take a gander around www.youravon.com/mcoddington my estore and check out some of the current products we have available. Free shipping on $40+ or more. First time customers use code WELCOME for 20% off $50+ orders and free shipping.
Head over to my estore today and enter the sweepstakes. A $95 Value for "Paint the Town Red" Sweeps. Plus there is a big Buy 1 get 1 for $2.99 on all Face makeup. Now is the time to update all the old makeup and get fresh in. Add some new colors, or stick with your usual colors. The choice is yours, and get something for a friend too.
Join Avon now and select between 3 different starter kits:
Go to www.startavon.com and enter my reference code mcoddington
or go straight there from my estore when you scroll down to the bottom click on "This Is Boss Life" add.
Hope you all have a great day and follow me on
Don't forget to keep watching for the new and exciting products. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment