Friday, December 16, 2016

Hey hey, what can I say??

I'm at a loss for words, but I'm sure the more I just type, the more will come out. That's how it usually goes. So, is everyone ready for Christmas, spending time with loved ones? Is all your shopping done? I haven't even started shopping for my husband, and it should have been done before he took off for vacation. Ugh, so now I will have to buy and sneak it into the house while he's home. He's off work for a little over 2 weeks, and I'm thinking I might go crazy. Lol, love him and yes he does drive me crazy but who's spouse doesn't right haha! He can tend to the fire for the long break he will be home, gives me a break from fighting the fire 😌  Kids will soon be done with school for Christmas break also, and then the fun begins. Cookie baking needs to be done, and lots of preparing for Dinner and so on. Well, I will quit boring you with all this and get back to business.
First off, I want to kick 2017 in the behind (more like myself) and keep my Presidents Club status and go higher. Successful is where I want to be, and I can do it. I made it this far and I can go farther. I have received the weekly deals for the upcoming week and am going to share with you.
Oh before I share the deals, remember you can receive all these deals right to your email. All you have to do is register your email on www.youravon.com/mcoddington my estore and begin your shopping. You will get the deals sent to you. Everyday there is something special for you. All orders are free shipping over $40+ unless there's a special ..Happy shopping!!!  The following picture is exclusively for Loyal online customers (so get those emails registered 😊)


December 17: Little Red Dress Online exclusive pre-sale starts
December 17-20: Because you are on the NICE LIST...Free 2-day shipping + FREE makeup pouch with any $50+ order   Use code 2DAYSHIP
December 21-26: Treat Yourself!! Free 8 Piece Beauty Bundle with any $50+ Purchase ($33 value)   Use code TREAT
These deals will last a few days each, but don't wait until it's ready to expire. Get those lists out and conquer them. Shop today and put smiles on faces. Thank you and hope everyone is staying warm. Those of you with sunshine, I could use a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment