Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It's a new week

How is everyone today? I'm doing okay on my end, just battling headaches and such. Are you all waiting for an update on my husbands birthday? Well, it was a close one. He insisted on working outside all day to get some things done, but I kept trying to get him to take a break which wasn't working. He was down to the last load of tree branches to get rid of, and here comes his Dad with the cake. Ugh I was upset, because he was supposed to be showered and ready. The day didn't go as planned at all. The day started with he didn't text me on his first break at work, so I knew something wasn't right. He was leaving work early and I still had to get the cake and get home, all the while having 3 kids in tow. I rushed into town for the cake, and drove back past the house and sure enough he was already home. So, what to do with the cake? Luckily his dad only lives 1 minute away, so I went there and had him stick the cake in his freezer, Phew!!! Anyways, the cake comes back and no sooner his dad pulls in and his best friend got here too. He didn't seem surprised, but he may have been. Oh well, the cake wasn't bad. After all, our 3 girls did very well at keeping this secret. :-)
Vendor Event update from Sunday July 10: Went very good, got some brochures out, and sold some things I had in stock. I was pretty happy with the end result. All my products and things were stuffed into my rolling suitcases, and wow they were heavy. I could tell the weight difference when I packed up to leave the event. I'm excited to be doing another on this coming Saturday. Everything is still packed up, so I don't have to do it all again. Easy peasy!!
Ok enough of the jibber jabber. I know you love stories. ON WITH THE DEALS!!!
July 12-13
July 14-15 Free Shipping on $25+ orders Use code SHIP25

July 16 – 18
Looking for a cool breeze? Find one in this free Foot Works 4-Piece Pineapple Chill Set (includes 2 Foot Works Pineapple Chill Exfoliating Scrubs and 2 Foot Works Pineapple Chill Cooling Lotions). (Use code: CHILL)

Don't miss these specials! Sign up today as a customer at www.youravon.com/mcoddington and receive all the emails specials just for you. Share Avon with your family and friends.
Have a great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment