Friday, July 8, 2016

Do you like surprises?

I don't mind surprises, but my husband doesn't really care for them. Well, if all goes well he will be surprised tomorrow. Thankfully as of now he still works in the morning, so that's a good thing. Tomorrow is my husbands 35th Birthday and It's nearly impossible for me to ever surprise him with anything ever. It's nothing big, but just a small birthday party with our kids and his best friend. If he didn't work in the morning, I would be looking for an extra person to come to help out. I was afraid he wouldn't have work and I'd be worried on how to get his cake and hide it. He likes ice cream cakes and those are hard to hide. So besides trying to figure out the whole cake issue, I have to keep 3 kids quiet about the party. That's not an easy task either. So far though, so good!! I will be making his favorite, Hot dogs, Sauerkraut & Kielbasa and can't forget the mashed potatoes.
On top of hiding all of this from him, I have to prepare for a Vendor Event for Sunday. I'm super nervous because this one gets a lot of traffic. I have to make signs, and pack my stock, and make sure I have books, and the list is endless. Wish me luck folks. Thank you for reading and I appreciate any feedback

Have a great Friday everyone...Oh and remember to check out my Avon Estore open 24/7 www.youravon.com/mcoddington
TO join www.startavon.com Reference code mcoddington
Free shipping on all orders $40+

No comments:

Post a Comment