Friday, May 20, 2016

What's everyone doing today?

Happy Friday everyone. I am planning out my evening while nap time is still in existence. I have some deliveries and book drops to do tonight. Thankfully it's not raining, which is what seems to happen when I have deliveries. I'm sure the sun will shine until it's time for me to leave.
Have you thought about Father's Day? What to get? Well Avon has something for everyone. Does Dad need a new watch, a new cologne, How about a set of Grilling tools? Check out www.youravon.com/mcoddington and see for yourself. There are many things to choose from, and you can even ask dad what he would want for Father's day, or just surprise him. Surprises are the best. Any order of $40+ will get free shipping. If you don't know what to get to make it $40, you can shop with a $20 Free shipping code FS20A05. Make this a special Father's day, one that he will never forget.
School is almost out for the summer, have you thought about bug protection for your family? Now is the time to stock up on some Skin So Soft Bug Guard while its on sale. You never know when you are going to need it. Keep one in your car at all times also. I use it for my family, and because they are protected I can feel at ease when they are outdoors. I even use it for my Dog, she is family too!!
Are you a fan of Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel? Well get yourself prepared for Campaign 13. We have 8 new on-trend colors coming, that makes a total of 23 High Performance Shades. I will give you a sneak peak at them: Looks exciting. All the new shades are along the bottom of the picture. ENJOY!!! Let me know if there's anything I can help with. Campaign 13 begins May 31st.



No comments:

Post a Comment