Saturday, May 21, 2016

It's raining Deals

Well the sunshine didn't last long, it's raining today. I'm not letting that stop me. Don't you hate when you go to the store and forget your daily essentials? We all do it, even if you make a shopping list, there's always something you miss. That's what I like about Avon, because if I am getting low on shampoo or deodorant or any lotions, I am sure to add it to my Avon order. I often say if only Avon sold groceries I'd only have to leave the house to do deliveries. Haha funny right? Seriously though, wouldn't you like to just order your daily essentials online and have them brought right to your door? I know I enjoy that opportunity. Okay I'm done being silly.
I have received the weekly specials, too. So keep them in mind when shopping www.youravon.com/mcoddington
5/21-5/23:  Gear up for Memorial Day. Get ready for fun in the sun with up to 50% off Summer sunny weather must-haves.
5/24-5/26: Get a Boho Princess Necklace and Earring Gift Set Free (24.99 Value) with your $50+ order (plus free shipping) Use Code BOHO
5/27: Memorial Day weekend! Get FREE SHIPPING with your $25+ order Use Code MEMORIAL
Don't forget those Bug Guard specials.
Shop now www.youravon.com/mcoddington
Join Avon: www.startavon.com reference code mcoddington

No comments:

Post a Comment