Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Preparing you with campaign 12

WOW!!! I just have to share with all my readers, the deals in campaign 12. Can these deals get any better? I am taken away at some of them. Excited to share with you all too. Shop my estore today and take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING on $25+ orders using code FREESHIP at checkout. This first picture is one of my favorites. Each bundle is a $24 value, and can be yours for just $9.99.


I am also going to share my Challenge with you. I have been challenged in campaign 12 to sell 30 Bubble Baths, They are $4.99 each. Vanilla Cream is also available. Combine a bundle in the first picture and a bubble bath. They make great gifts.

Join the Avon sisterhood (Men also Welcome) www.startavon.com Reference Code mcoddington
Email: mcoddington@rocketmail.com (Subject line: Joining or Buying so I know its not spam)



No comments:

Post a Comment