Monday, May 16, 2016

Hello Monday

I know, everyone dreads Mondays. It's just another day to start a new week, right? That's right!!! Monday is the start to a new week. If you want to be grumpy, then do it, but if you want to make a go of the week...then DO IT!!! The week will be what you make it, so get started on planning for a good week for yourself. I am getting myself ready to bring in some sales, and new friends. The Vendor event I attended yesterday wasn't too bad. I was happy to sell a few things, plus met some great people. It was a great experience for me, and I look forward to hopefully attending more.
Back to Business. Campaign 12 will be available to shop from at www.youravon.com/mcoddington starting tomorrow. What is so great about campaign 12? Well let's see here, The BUG GUARD is #1. Get yourself and your family protected this year. Stock up on supplies for camping or outings of any kind. You can never be too careful when it comes to bugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment