Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ending out 2016

WOW!!! Can you believe 2016 is coming to an END?!!! Where has it all gone? I wanted to get on here and Blog to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, but there was just so much going on. So I am hoping you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed time with loved ones. It was so crazy in my house, and my Christmas Dinner turned out pretty good. Trying to get as much family time in before kids go back to school and hubby goes back to work all the same day. Still a few days left to enjoy it all.
What better way to bring in the new year than some new makeup or some new fragrances. Tired of the same colors of lipstick or eyeshadow, change it up a bit. There are some great sales going on right now for makeup and accessories.


Don't forget to check out Avon's Ultimate Utility Tote in Green or Blue. Get yours now for $19.99 with any $15 Campaign 2 brochure purchase. You can also get just the Tote bag for $39.99. I use mine daily and still love it. Works great for keeping things separated and convenient.
 
I don't want to keep anyone from ringing in the new year, so I will cut this short. Check out my estore and get those New Years Deals at www.youravon.com/mcoddington 
Remember: New Year New You
Happy New Year To You!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment