Sunday, December 4, 2016

12 Days of deals..Round #2

We are on Day 5 of the 12 Days of deals. Have you shopped with your deal? Don't tell yourself Avon is just for women though. Shop for those Men in your life too. Get Dad something special, or Grandpa. I am giving you more deals to shop for, just remember to watch the day. The 12 days of deals offers are only good on the day stated. Register your email at www.youravon.com/mcoddington and begin your shopping.
There is still time to grab the deal for today so I'll begin there:
12/4: Day 5 National Cookie Day. Free Avon Living Milk & Cookies Lover Mug with any $45+ order use code COOKIE
12/5: Day 6 Free Avon Senses Cranberry & Cinnamon 3-pc Bath & Body Set and a Mandarin Cranberry Candle with any $45+ order use code SENSES
12/6: Day 7 Free Anew Ultimate Supreme Advanced Performance Crème with any $45+ order use code ULTIMATE
12/7: Day 8 Free Skin So Soft Winter Soft 4-pc Bath & Body Gift Set with any $45+ order use code WINTER
12/8: Day 9 Free Shipping on $25+ orders use code SHIP2U
12/9: Day 10 Free Royal Elegance Necklace, choice of red or blue, with any $40+ order use code RED or BLUE


12/10: Day 11 Free Planet Spa Pampering Chocolate 3-pc Gift set with any $45+ order use code SPADAY

The very last day for the 12 Days of Deals, must be a big surprise. I have no idea what this deal might entail. I will keep you in suspense just as much as Avon does to us Reps. 😊 
Oh and update on me reaching President's Club, I am so almost there. I can't wait, I'm excited. If it wasn't for m customers I wouldn't have made it this far. Thank you for shopping with me and have a great day!!
Questions: mcoddington@rocketmail.com
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/melAvonrep14/ and be sure to Click "LIKE"
Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment