Friday, November 18, 2016

Happy Friday

It's Friday everyone. I know, I know, you already knew that. Just checking to see if you are awake. We are in campaign 25 and that means the last campaign for 2016 is almost here. Campaign 26 is the last campaign for the year, and the last chance for me to reach Presidents Club. I am so close to getting there, I just need a little more boost. Presidents club is a Big Deal to Avon Representatives. A special Gala is in place and more. I love seeing fellow Reps hitting Presidents Club, and think to myself "I will hit that level one day!" With the Holidays approaching everyone is out shopping and getting prepared. Do you like to go to stores and stand in line for hours? How about carrying all those shopping bags to your car and then into your house? Wouldn't it be so much easier to shop online from home and have everything brought right to your door? It is that simple, when you shop Avon. All you have to do is sit down and write down who all you buy for and register your email at www.youravon.com/mcoddington and begin the shopping journey. You will find something for everyone on your list, and then some. Give the gift of giving this Holiday season.

If you or someone you know may be interested in joining Avon as a Representative: www.startavon.com reference code: mcoddington
Choose from 3 different start up kits, start small for $25 or go big for $50, or go large for $100.

Have a glorious day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment