Wednesday, October 26, 2016

What's coming to Avon?

We are nearing the Holiday, but have you started shopping or done anything to prepare? Well, first let's go over the candles. I love Avon's candles, I use a warmer instead of burning. Coming in campaign 24, which begins online November 1-14 visit my estore www.youravon.com/mcoddington
and take a look at all the candles coming out. Here I am sharing with you a Mixology Chart, where you can make a mixed fragrance that will fill your home with Holiday Spirit. All candles will be $9.99.


This my friends, actually smells really good. I'm not a fan of cinnamon, but I definitely got myself this set. It's a keeper, so be sure to get yours.


Just don't wait until campaign 24 starts, shop today and grab from the other many great deals.
On the fence about joining Avon? Check it out, you just never know
www.startavon.com use my reference code mcoddington









No comments:

Post a Comment