Saturday, September 17, 2016

Better yourself

A weekend reader for you. I have been working on losing some weight for myself, and so far I've been using a treadmill in my home. Doing good for a few days, and pushing myself to not quit. Working out, as you know can bring on more than just losing weight. Sore muscles and an achy body. I turn to my "go to" Avon product to keep me going. What in the world could I possibly be talking about, right? Well, I have said it before and I'm saying it again. This product is for more than just achy feet. I use it on my back and hips and legs and I love it. If it weren't for the Achy Foot & Muscle cream, I probably wouldn't be able to continue the treadmill every day. I recommend this product for anyone with achy muscles. You can get it now for $2.49  available at www.youravon.com/mcoddington.
Don't just stop at one tube, get yourself 2 so you have extra, and tell your friends about it. I put it on in the morning and feel relief within a few minutes, and it lasts all day for me. Shop today and do some Christmas shopping also. First time customers use code WELCOME at checkout for 20% off $50 orders. Have a great night, because it sure is a nice one.

No comments:

Post a Comment