Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Extra! Extra! Read all about it...

Did you know...?
Sofia Vergera has become a part of Avon. How, you ask? I'm here to tell you. She has had the opportunity to start a fragrance line, and has begun with Avon. So Very Sofia, which will be launching very soon. You can get a Sample of this fragrance online now at www.youravon.com/mcoddington. Use code SOFIA on orders of $50+, now through August 6.
Fragrance Notes: flor de mayo orchid, the national flower of Columbia.
I don't know about you, but I'm excited to check out Sofia's fragrance. I love watching her in movies and listening to her. Love her voice and she's so funny. Don't forget to check it out, and I'll let everyone know when the full size will be available. Thank you and have a nice day!


Update: You get more than just a sample of So Very Sofia, check this out!



No comments:

Post a Comment