Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tricky weather Tuesday

How was your Fourth of July Celebration? Did you watch some fireworks? We sure did, and we also did some little ones of our own for my girls. What is up with this weather, it has gone tricky. So I'm going to share some online incentives with you. Today is July 5th and if you would like to shop my online Avon store www.youravon.com/mcoddington, today you will get 20% off any $60 order and FREE SHIPPING, just by using the code JULY4.

July 7 Will be FREE SHIPPING all Day with any $25 order. Use code FREESHIP

July 8 Flash Sale, you can save up to 30% on select products, no code required.

Make sure you register your email as a customer at www.youravon.com/mcoddington, so you to can receive these special deals.

Are you protecting yourself and your family from those pesky bugs? I sure am, with my Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard. It's been buy 1 get 1 FREE.  I have been using the Expedition on my kids during the day, and no bites (besides the one day I forgot, oops!). I've also used the Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil Spray on myself and my kids for late in the evenings during the fire works, and to no surprise NO BITES!!! I am loving the fact I can have this stuff for my family and know they are protected. Thank you for reading. Come back soon, and you can always comment to say hello when you are reading up on my blogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment