Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hello fellow readers

I'm back, and sorry it has been a little since I blogged, but here I am. There's been a lot of things changing on my end and still trying to compose myself with some of it. We are getting closer to beach vacation, and I have yet to begin my packing list haha. The humidity is really getting to me over here, it's been so nice to swim but storms have been kicking us out of the pool. Well, let's move on to AVON.
Have you checked out www.youravon.com/mcoddington lately? If not, you really should think about it. It's never too early to start Christmas Shopping either. Right now we are in Campaign 17 which runs from July 26-August 8. There are some amazing deals happening. Some of which I will share with you.




The sales don't end there either. There are some very gorgeous Birthstone Color Tennis Bracelets for $9.99, those would make a great gift.
Hair care from Brushes to Shampoos & conditioners, and Treatments Buy 1 get 1 for $0.99. Honestly the sales are awesome. Stock up for your summer trips. Oh, I almost forgot Today July 26 is a Free Shipping on $25+ orders.
Thinking of joining the Avon Sisterhood? www.startavon.com Reference Code: mcoddington

No comments:

Post a Comment