Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Summer's coming

Summer is coming. What does that mean? Kids are home from school, warmer weather, swimming, picnics, more family time, and crazy households. Haha, maybe the crazy part is only my house. The end of this week is going to be insanely crazy for my house. My oldest daughter, who is 6, will be graduating kindergarten Thursday evening. I just can't believe that. Seems like just yesterday she was a teeny baby. Friday morning my middle daughter, who is 5, will be graduating Pre-K. They do still have just a few days after graduating to go to school, but them graduating is just unbelievable. I still have my youngest at home with me, and we have a few years before she starts school.
I did finally get an Avon shirt made, just in time to wear for one of my girls' graduations. I was so excited when my husband picked out the shirt and the letters, and he even put it all together for me. (I'm not a good one for making sure things are perfectly in line or even, haha) He measured it all out and made sure it's all even. Please excuse the crazy face and background.

It's plain and simple, but will stand out.

Pink is my favorite color, but for me to get out of my color comfort is a lot. I'm one of those that wears plain clothing, black and gray are my go to colors. This shirt though is what I need to get out there.
Okay enough of my rambling.
For all your skin care, hair care, and any occasion needs, think of me, your Avon Lady.
Find me on Facebook and like my page at More Than Beauty by MEL
Join Avon at Startavon.com reference code mcoddington

No comments:

Post a Comment