Friday, May 13, 2016

Fantastic Friday

   There went another week, and where is the time going? It sure is flying by! Summer break will be here before you know it, and kids will be home from school. I don't know if I am looking forward to summer or not. Just kidding, this will be my oldest two daughters' first summer break from school. So, for them it's going to be strange not getting up early for the bus. Although I can almost guarantee that my middle daughter will still be an early riser. Sleeping in just doesn't happen in her life. Summer will bring lots of family time, fun, and vacation. Amusement parks, zoo trips, swimming, and relaxing. What's your favorite thing to do during summer break?
    I am preparing for my first Vendor Event that happens to be my first event outside of my home. I'm pretty excited yet nervous as usual. I am working on signage and pricing my products to take along. This will be a great experience for me, and gives me a taste on what to plan for to set up in another Vendor Event. Wish me Luck :-)
   Don't forget to check out the deals for Father's Day at www.youravon.com/mcoddington
Does Dad need a new cologne? Get something special for dad this year. A new watch? Thank you for stopping in to read. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment