Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A little about Mel

I'm always posting avon deals, but rarely post about ME. I will tell you a little about myself. If you have read my beginning blog you see my name is Melanie, but I go by Mel. I am 31 years old, married mother of 3 beautiful girls ages 2, 5 & 6. I am a stay at home mom who babysits a few days a week. I post Avon on my facebook business page. like my facebook page

Why did I join Avon? I joined Avon, for a few reasons. To help financially, to try products, meet new people and not be so shy. I am loving the products, and just recently earned a 130th Anniversary Bracelet from Avon. I used to be a very shy person to anyone. Joining Avon has opened me up with not being so afraid to talk to people. I do still have shy moments, but it has been getting better. Joining has been the best $15 I ever spent. Your customers start to feel like family and I really like that my "extended family" continues to extend. It's always a joy to see their faces when I deliver their Avon or a new brochure. Avon is not for everyone, but I am so glad I am a part of such a great company. There are Men who also sell Avon, and it's amazing to know that men can do it too!

Interested in joining? www.startavon.com Reference code mcoddington 
To purchase www.youravon.com/mcoddington
Be sure to check my blog for online shopping deals. All purchases receive automatic free shipping on $45+ orders unless there's a special.
Have a great day and contact me via www.youravon.com/mcoddington or by email mcoddington@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment