Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What day is it?

It's shop some Avon day!! The sun was shining, then the rain dripped a little. It's a warm breeze blowing through the trees. Today is March 16 and also the last day for $25 orders to receive free shipping at my estore. Have you visited my estore lately? You really should see all the deals available. There are many items and products to choose from that would be great Easter Basket fillers. You can even shop my estore and have it sent to someone as a gift for Easter. Mother's Day is not far behind, you can even start making a list for shopping those special gifts.
You can follow me on Facebook with my avon page at https://m.facebook.com/melavonrep14/ where I do contests once in a while, and also post up deals and specials. Be sure to like my avon page, and share with friends.
Have a wonderful day, I have to run and make some Avon phone calls.
#Avonday

No comments:

Post a Comment