Saturday, March 5, 2016

FUN AVON TIME

I just hosted my second Avon-in-home party. It was a blast. Even with just a few ladies, we still had lots of laughs and fun. I have so much stock on hand, and I had most of it set out for everyone to check it out. We played a few fun games and they all won prizes (avon prizes of course). I've seen some do avon online parties, but I was really into having folks be able to smell products, and see things in person. Sometimes setting aside time to go somewhere or have your house ready, is hectic. I must agree to that, but all in all it was a great time. I sold some on hand products, took some orders and made friends. I am thinking of when to have another one. I even had 2 of my daughters "model" some Avon Nail Enamel, and they were happy to have been "Assistants".
Well Campaign 6 order gets submitted tomorrow March 6 (oops that might be today) and I have a few people to contact to gather more orders. Being an Avon Representative can be fun. You have to be serious with the business, but you can also have fun in the long run.
Have you checked out my estore yet? You didn't, oh but you must! There are so many things to check out. You can fill Easter baskets with goodies, and think Mother's Day gifts, then Father's Day to follow close behind. Check it out at my estore. HAVE A GREAT DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment