Friday, March 25, 2016

Big Spring Rewards March 26-April 2

I have a few deals/rewards for all my customers for the next few days. Be sure to register your email as a customer on my estore to receive the exclusive deals. Visit my estore today!!

March 26--pre-sale online Ultra Sexy Lace Eau de Toilette (Email exclusive offer)
March 29--FREE Anew Clinical Overnight Hydration Mask with any $45+ order use code: HYDRATE  (Free shipping with this offer also)

March 26-28 20% off sitewide with any $60+ order use code: SAVE20 (Free shipping)
March 29-30 FREE White Sandalwood Candle with any $50+ order use code:RELAX (free shipping)
March 30-31 FREE SHIPPING with any $25+ order use code: SHIP25
April 1-2 April Fool's Day 10% off sitewide use code: NOFOOLING

Thank you for reading my blog. Any questions please email me at mcoddington@rocketmail.com
Have a Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment